After a month of cryptic teases by Ed Boon, an announcement trailer of Mortal Kombat 10 was revealed. Ed Boon is the co-creator of the Mortal Kombat franchise. The 10th iteration of the Mortal Kombat franchise is known as simply “Mortal Kombat X.” A new logo was also revealed with the trailer…
Not much about the game was revealed, yet. But the trailer offers a few hints as to what you can expect from the latest Mortal Kombat offering:
– Mortal Kombat X is designed from the ground up on a new game engine.
– Mortal Kombat X will be released in 2015.
– Mortal Kombat X will use a sort of intractable item feature.
– The over-the-top violence that Mortal Kombat is known for, makes a return.
– Bone Crushing X-rays make a return in Mortal Kombat X.
– The game is supposedly a cross-gen title, but with next gen as a top priority.
– MKX will feature new game modes, and characters.
– Players will be able to change variations of the characters in the game.
– These variations of the characters will affect fighting style and strategy.
I’m excited for Mortal Kombat X! Are you ready for a new Mortal Kombat game!?